Thomas Kipf, Anwendungstechniker Schreurs-Tools GmbH
We are a small team and together we passionately develop and market smart software solutions. As digitization experts, the core of our work is to create smart ways of manufacturing and using cutting tools in the world of medical engineering, tool making and mold making, and the automotive and aviation industries. Our main goal is to make our customers fit for the future.
For our office in Stuttgart we are currently looking for:
Motivated students for their Supervised Practical Study Project and/or their Bachelor's-/Master's thesis
You are looking for a place for your internship semester and would also like to write your thesis there? - Than this is the right place for you. At ISBE you can carry out your Supervised Practical Study Project and write your bachelor/master thesis.
- You already have knowledge in C++ or in another high-level language
- You are familiar with graphical representation, e.g. in DirectX
- You are skilled in the calculation of 2D and 3D objects
- You have a structured and analytical working style
- You want to be part of a small and innovative team
This is what we offer you:
- Innovative spirit in a successful software company
- Modern working atmosphere, freedom, transparency and responsibility
- Modern technologies and dynamic development
- Flexible office hours
- Modern office
- A great team!
This is exactly what you are looking for?