Digital Tool Data Just-in-Sequence
The supply of Up-to-Date Tool Data, in the required quality and in the required data format, is a cornerstone of Digital Manufacturing.
The ISBE GDX®box uses the globally common data format GDX® as the basis for a Smooth Data Exchange between different systems. It smartly links up connected machines and turns the data into the commonly used formats used for different work sections. The Digital Tool Data are available for the Tool Grinding Machine, for the Tool Measuring Machine and as Digital Twin at the customer’s site. At any time, you can retrieve and exchange the latest Digital Tool Data.
The GDX®box can be integrated into the ISBE TD Sketcher Suite and therefore works as key link between the software and the systems in your plant. For example, you create the test criteria of the tool during the quote preparation, the GDX®box then transfers the data to production where they are processed as Measuring Instructions on the Measuring Machine. Complex manual preparation and time-consuming communication with the sales department is no longer necessary, as you have the current and complete data available at any time.
This brings you enormous advantages, especially with Complex Tool Contours and for Quality Assurance. You save time and resources while increasing the quality of your products.
- Data exchange between different NC environments
- Standardized interface reduces costs and optimizes internal workflows
- Fast and easy supply of digital tool data
- Tool data available at any time
- No unnecessary standstill of the machine
- Flexible integration of additional tool data formats
- Production or regrinding process can be done on every machine thanks to the high level of compatibility