The Software Solution for Consistent High-Value Tools
Ensuring the quality of tools within a product unit is common practice. But how does it work over several batches? - Tool manufacturer are likely to reach their limits here. Despite identical parameters, subtle differences are still notable.
With ISBE Tool Compare, tool manufacturer can compare their simulation and scan data with a master model which meets all the criteria. In this way, the user identifies functional relevant differences which he cannot detect with the usual measurement on tool measuring machines. The software compares both models and visualizes the differences through colour coding. This enables tool manufacturers to react early and to guarantee a consistently high quality of their tools.
- Compare simulation and scan data from all common systems with a master model
- Fast error detection by comparing several models simultaneously
- Compare the whole object or focus on the relevant parts of the tool
- Visualize deviations through colour coding
- Identify functional relevant differences at an early stage
- Ensure consistent high quality of tools
- Quality control within production in just a few minutes
- Available for all leading tool grinding and measuring machines